Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Checks & Balances & How I'm 2-Piecing Self-Doubt

Sigh, here it comes. I knew it! Year's starting off great, we are easing into it, I'm fighting becoming overwhelmed tooth and nail and it was going well. However, apparently it's grown enough strength to finally fight back. Maybe it happened while I was sleeping??


As you can tell, I'm going through a period of massive self-doubt. Here's a little of what I'm reading and viewing to ease myself through it, because as incredibly uncomfortable as it is, I know by now it's just another part of homeschooling and you might be going through it too. 

On the brighter side, I'd like to think it actually does serve a good purpose by helping to ward off complacency and keeping me on my toes. 
What would life be if you didn't have to sacrifice something great or small for a huge payoff? We'd all be spoiled rotten *wink and a smile*. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a comment, question or suggestion to share?